Kuikuru, Camayura, Amazon and Lacandon Indians photographs
Scope and Contents
Field photographs of indigenous peoples from Kuikuru, Camayura, Amazon, and Lacandon Indians. The photographs were used for Evening School for Adults lecture, "Primitive Peoples Today."
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (15 photographic prints)
Previous number used: 311;Includes field photographs.
Original letter of release is included with prints.
Weyer, Edward Moffat, 1904-1998, Dole, Gertrude E., phootgraphers.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- Kuikuru, Camayura, Amazon and Lacandon Indians photographs
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.