Belgian Congo, French West Africa Expedition field photographs
Scope and Contents
Field photographs taken of gorillas and indigenous peoples in Africa.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (35 photographic prints)
Previous number used: Coll. #25;Includes several strips of 35mm proofs.
Raven, Henry Cushier, 1889-1944, leader; Gregory, William K., leader; McGregor, J.H. scientist; Engle, E.T. scientist.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- Belgian Congo, French West Africa Expedition field photographs, 1929-1931
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.