Archibald George Campbell photographs of the Lyrebird
Scope and Contents
A small book containing text and small black and white photographs glued to pages.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (1 photograph album (9 photographic prints))
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; marked as needing conservation, not archival storage; album pages are not interleaved
Possible subject terms: Lyrebirds.
- Archibald George Campbell photographs of the Lyrebird, 1940
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.