Scope and Contents
Stereographs of bird and mammal dioramas possibly located at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago.
- circa 1905
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
3 boxes (128 or 98? stereographs)
Previous numbers used: Collection 140, PC #1005;Back of cards include handwritten caption information.
Formerly identified as the "Catena Collection."
Third box contains the two boxes that originally housed collection.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; prints are sleeved
- Zoological stereographs, circa 1905
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA