Scope and Contents
Stereographs of bird and mammal dioramas possibly located at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago.
- circa 1905
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
3 boxes (128 or 98? stereographs)
Previous numbers used: Collection 140, PC #1005;Back of cards include handwritten caption information.
Formerly identified as the "Catena Collection."
Third box contains the two boxes that originally housed collection.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; prints are sleeved
- Zoological stereographs, circa 1905
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.