Winifred Chin photographs of a traditional Chinese wedding
Scope and Contents
Photographs of members of a Chinese wedding reception. Many of the women are dressed in traditional Chinese wedding costumes.
- circa 1950s
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (9 photographic prints)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
1996. Acquisition letter from Tom Baione to Winifred Chin.
There are handwritten captions written on the reverse.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; prints are sleeved
Possible subject terms:  Clothing and dress $z China.  China $x Social life and customs.
- Winifred Chin photographs of a traditional Chinese wedding, circa 1950s
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA