Central Asiatic expedition field photographs
Scope and Contents
Field photographs from the Central Asiatic Expedition. Includes dozens of loose photographs; one container with three oversize panoramic prints.
- Central Asiatic Expeditions (1921-1930) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
8 boxes (approximately 280 photographic prints)
Oversized container with three prints housed in Memorabilia.
Includes field photographs.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; marked as needed conservation; mounted on card stock and interleaved
- Central Asiatic expedition field photographs, 1921-1930
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.