Frank M. Chapman travel photographs
Scope and Contents
Includes New England; New York; Florida; Virginia; South Carolina; British Isles. Negative numbers are printed below photographs.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
3 boxes (approximately 620 photographic prints)
Previous numbers used: USDE 316, USDE 317;Prints mounted on filecards.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; prints are sleeved
Possible subject terms: Travel photography.
- Frank M. Chapman travel photographs, 1898-1932
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.