Bob Bartlett field photographic collection
Scope and Contents
Photographs include walrus hunting; Brigus, Newfoundland; many photos at sea aboard the Effie M. Morrissey; birds and nests; the S.S. Karluk and shipwreck camp in Greenland.
- circa 1930s-1940s
- Bartlett, Bob, 1875-1946 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box : 146 photographic prints and 1 negative
Condition reviewed 2010 good; prints are sleeved
Previous number used: Collection 38, USDE 521;Includes field photographs.
- Bob Bartlett field photographic collection, circa 1930s-1940s
- Iris Lee
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA