Bob Bartlett field photographic collection
Scope and Contents
Photographs include walrus hunting; Brigus, Newfoundland; many photos at sea aboard the Effie M. Morrissey; birds and nests; the S.S. Karluk and shipwreck camp in Greenland.
- circa 1930s-1940s
- Bartlett, Bob, 1875-1946 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box : 146 photographic prints and 1 negative
Condition reviewed 2010 good; prints are sleeved
Previous number used: Collection 38, USDE 521;Includes field photographs.
- Bob Bartlett field photographic collection, circa 1930s-1940s
- Iris Lee
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.