Ernest Harold Baynes photographs of World War I overseas
Scope and Contents
Photographs of animals used in the field during World War I. Caption on reverse of filecard states, "Made for a slide for Mr. Baynes' lecture on animals in the War."
- Baynes, Ernest Harold, 1868-1925 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (96 photographic prints : b/w)
Previous number used: Inv. #323, USDE 47;Photographs are mounted on 48 filecards.
Condition reviewed 2010 good
Possible subject terms: World War, 1914-1918. >> Animals $x War use.
- Ernest Harold Baynes photographs of World War I overseas, 1919-1920
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA