Roy Chapman Andrews Public relations photographs
Scope and Contents
Publicity and press photographs of Roy Chapman Andrews, including his family and friends. Contains some newsclippings describing the career of Roy Chapman Andrews.
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (15 photographic prints)
Acquisitions notes material came from New York Historical Society, presented by Jenny Lawrence, 4/02.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; prints are sleeved; some prints have tears
- Roy Chapman Andrews Public relations photographs, 1921-1936
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.