Agricultural industry photographs
Scope and Contents
Photographs of various agricultural activities, such as harvesitng and haying, and various crops, including cotton, flax, sugar cane, sugar beets and corn.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (146 photographic prints)
Previous numbers used: 206, USDE 328, A471;Collection includes handwritten lists of negatives with identifying information.
Sleeved b/w prints mounted on filecards with negative numbers and caption information. Appears to be part of original album rehousing project done in 1991.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; Prints are sleeved.
Possible subject terms: Agriculture.
- Agricultural industry photographs, 1907-1953
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA