Journals of expeditions to Mongolia from 1919 to 1930 : [microform] / Roy Chapman Andrews.
- Majority of material found within 1919 - 1930
Naturalist and explorer, leader of the Asiatic Zoological Expeditions and the Central Asiatic Expeditions, director of American Museum of Natural History from 1935 to 1941.
11 Volumes (11 v. ; 27 cm.)
Language of Materials
Location of Originals Note
Indicator 1 Holder of originals: Rare Book Collection. Silver original shelved in the Negative Storage Room.
Title from inserted stationery sheet dated Nov. 12/52.
Journals of the Second Asiatic Zoological Expedition (1918-1919) and the Central Asiatic Expeditions (1921-1930), sponsored by the American Museum of Natural History.
Microfilm copy lacks the Tung Ling vol.
Cumulative Index/Finding Aids Note
Mongolian trip, 1918-1919 (2 v.) -- Tung Ling [and the Tsingling Mountains of Shensi, July-Sept.] 1921 -- Third Asiatic Expedition's Mongolia Division, April 17-Sept. 14, 1922 (2 v.) -- Mongolian Expedition, 1923 (2 v.) -- Third Asiatic Expedition's 3rd Mongolian Expedition, 1925 -- Letter to Mrs. Froelick, 1925. Undated notes -- Central Asiatic Expedition, Season of 1928 -- 5th Central Asiatic Expedition, Mongolia 1930.
Type of reproduction--Microfilm.; Place of reproduction--[New York, N.Y. :; Agency responsible for reproduction--American Museum of Natural History: Date of reproduction--1987]. Physical description of reproduction--4 microfilm reels, 35 mm.
- American Museum of Natural History
- Andrews, Roy Chapman, 1884-1960
- Archives Microfilm
- Asia, Central -- Discovery and exploration.
- Asiatic Expedition (2nd : 1918-1919)
- Central Asiatic Expeditions (1921-1930)
- Gobi Desert (Mongolia and China) -- Discovery and exploration.
- Mongolia -- Discovery and exploration.
- Paleontology -- Gobi Desert (Mongolia and China)
- Paleontology -- Mongolia.
- Scientific expeditions -- Gobi Desert (Mongolia and China)
- Scientific expeditions -- Mongolia.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017).