Mary Jobe Akeley papers
Restrictions on Access
11.25 Linear Feet (25 boxes) : including 5 printing plates
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Alternate Form Available
Scope and content
- Akeley African Expedition to the Belgian Congo of the American Museum of Natural History (1921-1922)
- Akeley, Carl Ethan, 1864-1926
- Akeley-Eastman-Pomeroy African Hall Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1926-1927)
- American Museum of Natural History. Akeley Memorial Hall of African Mammals
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Education
- Explorers -- United States -- Biography
- Manuscript Collection
- Martin Johnson African Expedition (2nd : 1924-1928)
- Scientific expeditions -- Africa.
- Scientific expeditions -- Canada, Western.
- Women explorers -- United States -- Biography
- Mary Jobe Akeley papers, 1859-1940
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017).
- Edition statement
- Collection description from Library catalog record written by Ann Herendeen, circa 2000.