Body Art: Marks of Identity exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Photographs for the temporary exhibition Body Art: Marks of Identity, held at the American Museum of Natural History, November 20, 1999-May 29, 2000. 669. Studio photographs of artifacts displayed in gallery. 670. Views of the installed exhibition. Also includes exhibit documentation and construction.
- Finnin, Denis (Photographer, Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.75 Linear Feet (2 boxes )
655 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
PSC 669 includes detailed slides list for a set of slides that were supplied by other institutions. Not all slides described may be in this collection. See list for use restrictions.
Rod Mickens and M. Carlough also credited as photographers.
- Body Art: Marks of Identity exhibition photographic slides, 1999-2000
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.