Mongolia Observed: Photographs Present and Past exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition Mongolia Observed: Photographs Present and Past, held at the American Museum of Natural History, May 6-September 4, 2000.
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
39 Photographic Slides (.) : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Rod Mickens credited as photographer.
- Mongolia Observed: Photographs Present and Past exhibition photographic slides, 2000
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.