American Museum of Natural History copy photographs from Scrapbook 23
Scope and Contents
Copy photographs from hand tinted prints in Scrapbook 23. Includes images of Japan at the turn of the century. Subjects include tea picking and firing, geisha in full dress and portrait, rice planting and preparation.
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
30 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
All slides have captions and page references.
- American Museum of Natural History copy photographs from Scrapbook 23, undated
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA