American Museum of Natural History portraits of scientists and lab views photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Portraits of AMNH scientific staff from various departments and views of the labs. Includes portraits of Philip Gifford, C. Laivett Smith, Bobb Schafer, Dr. C. Rand, Amy Davidson, Eldridge, Marilyn Fox, and Carlos Rodriguez (Ichthyology graduate student). Also includes several slides of people working on replica of the Stegosaurus skeleton in the Dinosaur Hall, 1973.
- circa 1970s-1990s
- Finnin, Denis (Photographer, Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box)
129 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good; some slides have plastic sleeves
Previous numbers used: USDE 3113, USDE 3065, USDE 3097
- American Museum of Natural History portraits of scientists and lab views photographic slides, circa 1970s-1990s
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA