Paleontology expeditions photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Photographs taken on paleontology expeditions in various locations including Lake Callabonna. One photograph of Dr. Granger digging up fossils (K-Set 3).
- circa 1970
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
20 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm.
Language of Materials
Previous number used: K-Set 3
John Mitchell listed as a photographer for one slide.
Includes field photographs.
No names of expeditions listed on slides.
All slides have captions.
condition reviewed 20110826 good
- Paleontology expeditions photographic slides, circa 1970
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.