Paleontology expeditions photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Photographs taken on paleontology expeditions in various locations including Lake Callabonna. One photograph of Dr. Granger digging up fossils (K-Set 3).
- circa 1970
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
20 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm.
Language of Materials
Previous number used: K-Set 3
John Mitchell listed as a photographer for one slide.
Includes field photographs.
No names of expeditions listed on slides.
All slides have captions.
condition reviewed 20110826 good
- Paleontology expeditions photographic slides, circa 1970
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA