African Reflections: Art from Northeastern Zaire exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition African Reflections: Art from Northeastern Zaire, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1990-1991. Includes artifacts in display cases and wall graphics.
- circa 1990
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
28 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Slide numbers 103-197 to 103-223.
103-223 may be misfiled.
- African Reflections: Art from Northeastern Zaire exhibition photographic slides, circa 1990
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA