Pterosaur exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the Pterosaur model, 51 feet wide by 30 feet long, temporarily exhibited at the American Museum of Natural History in the Theodore Roosevelt Rotunda, 1975. Includes a teacher with class viewing the model.
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
19 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Slide numbers 103-138 to 103-155A.
Previous numbers include: USDE 3099
Dimensions included on slide captions.
- Pterosaur exhibition photographic slides, 1975
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.