A Naturalist and His Artists: Daniel Giraud Elliot exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition A Naturalist and His Artists: Daniel Giraud Elliot, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1973-1974. Includes museum vistors looking at displays and reading wall text.
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
6 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good; slide 103-136A has a damaged mount
Slide numbers 103-136 to 103-137C.
- A Naturalist and His Artists: Daniel Giraud Elliot exhibition photographic slides, 1973
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA