The Wheel of Time Sand Mandala exhibition and demonstration photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Slides of the demonstration The Wheel of Time Sand Mandala, held at the American Museum of Natural History, July-August 1988. Images of Tibetan monks creating a sand mandala with museum visitors observing.
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
circa 50 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Slide numbers 102-199 to 102-249.
Many slides contain K numbers.
- The Wheel of Time Sand Mandala exhibition and demonstration photographic slides, 1988
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.