Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition photographic slides, circa 1993.
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition Wildlife Photographer of the Year, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1993. The competition was organized by the British Museum of Natural History and Wildlife magazine.
- circa 1993
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
7 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Slide numbers 102-128 to 102-134.
Slides are marked "ORIG".
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition photographic slides, circa 1993
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA