Gurnee Dyer photographic slide collection
Scope and Contents
Travel photographs of monuments, buildings, villages and native people in their daily activities. Organized into 7 boxes by location. 192. Ethiopia. 193. Ethiopia, Guatemala, Morocco. 194-195. India. 196-198. Iran.
- circa 1966-1971
- Dyer, Walter Gurnee (Photographer, Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
3.5 Linear Feet (7 boxes )
circa 3200 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good; box 194 is overfilled
Individual slides are not numbered.
Box 198 houses original slide boxes with typed caption lists.
- Gurnee Dyer photographic slide collection, circa 1966-1971
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.