Army Ants: a Study in Social Organization exhibition photographic slides, 1971.
Slides of live army ants used in the temporary exhibition Army Ants: a Study in Social Organization, held at the American Museum of Natural History. Includes preparation of exhibit, transfer crate for the live ants, and the release of them into the exhibit. Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Hall.
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
57 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Slide numbers 81-23 to 81-77.
Previous number includes: USDE 3098
- American Museum of Natural History -- : Photographs -- : Exhibitions -- : 1971
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs
- Photo Studio
- Photographic Slide Collection
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Research Library Special Collections Repository
American Museum of Natural History
Library Services, Special Collections
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York 10024-5192 USA US