Francis Lee Jaques photographic slides of paintings
Scope and Contents
Slides of paintings shown in the temporary exhibition Francis Lee Jaques: Artist and Naturalist, held at the American Museum of Natural History, September 1983-January 1984. Paintings include "Golden Twilight: Baldpates" "Egrets in Cypress Swamp" "The Road West" "Morrissey and Glaucous Gulls" "Wings Across the Sky" "Caribou on Ice" "Eiders Offshore" "The Old West Passes" and others. The exhibition was organized by the James Ford Bell Museum of Natural History, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
18 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Includes a full caption list; most slides includes captions.
Slide numbers 89-34 to 89-57.
- Francis Lee Jaques photographic slides of paintings, undated
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.