James Perry Wilson at Devil's Tower and miscellaneous expeditions
Scope and Contents
One slide of James Perry Wilson painting at Devil's Tower, Wyoming. Other miscellaneous expeditions images include the Yangtze River, excavating the skeleton of a brontosaurus, a Blue Giant Anole lizard, and a Greta Cubana butterfly.
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
9 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
2 slides have glass mounts.
Includes field photographs.
Cayo Coco and Alfonso Silva are creditied as photographers.
Previous numbers include: K17326, K1870, K16907, USDE 3530, USDE 2527
- James Perry Wilson at Devil's Tower and miscellaneous expeditions, undated
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA