From the Land of the Totem Poles master slide set
Scope and Contents
Master slide set from the book, "From the Land of the Totem Poles: the Northwest Coast Indian Art Collection at the American Museum of Natural History".
- circa 1980s-1990s
- Jonaitis, Aldona, 1948- (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
260 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 fair; many slides have fallen out of slide trays and are loose in box
Some slides have captions.
Stephen S. Myers credited as a photographer on many slides.
Many slides have K numbers.
- From the Land of the Totem Poles master slide set, circa 1980s-1990s
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.