From the Land of the Totem Poles master slide set
Scope and Contents
Master slide set from the book, "From the Land of the Totem Poles: the Northwest Coast Indian Art Collection at the American Museum of Natural History".
- circa 1980s-1990s
- Jonaitis, Aldona, 1948- (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
260 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 fair; many slides have fallen out of slide trays and are loose in box
Some slides have captions.
Stephen S. Myers credited as a photographer on many slides.
Many slides have K numbers.
- From the Land of the Totem Poles master slide set, circa 1980s-1990s
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA