Louise Jacobson photographic slide collection
Scope and Contents
Four photographs taken in Oaxaca, Mexico. Includes Monte Alban and market scenes.
- Jacobson, Louise (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
4 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
All slides have glass mounts and are captioned.
Previous numbers used: NEH 2299, NEH 2285, K5505, K5506, K8618, K8619
- Louise Jacobson photographic slide collection, 1952
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA