William Hassler photographic slides collection
Scope and Contents
Photographs of flora and fauna of North America. Images of a variety of animals including mammals, insects, reptiles, and invertebrates. Several photographs from Indiana Dunes Park.
- circa 1940s
- Hassler, William G. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
120 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Many slides have glass mounts.
Some slides includes captions.
May include field photographs.
Many slides have K numbers.
Previous numbers used: USDE 2840, USDE 2600, USDE 2887, USDE 3252, USDE 924, USDE 2734, USDE 869, USDE 969, USDE 2651, USDE 883, USDE 908, USDE 926, USDE 3562, USDE 2571, USDE 2561, USDE 3362, USDE 2574
- William Hassler photographic slides collection, circa 1940s
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.