Great Barrier Reef Expedition photographic slides
Field photographs of marine life and mammals in Australia, Great Barrier Reef Expedition, 1962. Includes birds, kangaroos, koalas, and underwater photographs of invertebrates and fish.
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
104 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Includes field photographs.
Previous numbers used: Collection no. 191, USDE 3560, USDE 2886, USDE 3145
Some slides include captions.
B. G. Reads credited as photographer.
- Great Barrier Reef Expedition photographic slides, 1962-1965
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.