Dorothy Fulton photographic slide collection of farm animals, flower show and bonfire
Scope and Contents
Consists mainly of photographs of animals on a farm. Two images of a bonfire in New Hampshire on the Fourth of July. Some images of flowers, including flower arrangements at a flower show in Grand Central Palace, New York City (1951).
- circa 1950s
- Fulton, Dorothy M. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
21 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Previous number used: USDE 3264, USDE 3251, USDE 2887, K8877, K8878, K4887, K4889
Some slides have glass mounts.
- Dorothy Fulton photographic slide collection of farm animals, flower show and bonfire, circa 1950s
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA