Dorothy Fulton photographic slide collection of farm animals, flower show and bonfire
Scope and Contents
Consists mainly of photographs of animals on a farm. Two images of a bonfire in New Hampshire on the Fourth of July. Some images of flowers, including flower arrangements at a flower show in Grand Central Palace, New York City (1951).
- circa 1950s
- Fulton, Dorothy M. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
21 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Previous number used: USDE 3264, USDE 3251, USDE 2887, K8877, K8878, K4887, K4889
Some slides have glass mounts.
- Dorothy Fulton photographic slide collection of farm animals, flower show and bonfire, circa 1950s
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.