Frederick H. Pough photographic slides of Paricutin volcano
Scope and Contents
Photographic slides of the volcano, Paricutin, which erupted in Mexico. Includes a script for 30 slides used in Frederick H. Pough's lecture, A Volcano is Born. The lecture slides are reprints and housed in separate sleeves.
- Pough, Frederick H. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
125 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 fair
All slides have captions.
Many slides indicate K numbers.
Many slides have glass mounts.
- Frederick H. Pough photographic slides of Paricutin volcano, 1943-1950
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.