Dorothy Bliss photographic slides collection of crabs
Scope and Contents
Research photographs of crabs, particularly genarcinus lateralis.
- Majority of material found within 1951-1968
- Bliss, Dorothy E. (Photographer, Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 Linear Foot (2 boxes )
912 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good; metal cases with slides stored in archival boxes may need to be rehoused
All slides have captions with scientific names of crustaceans.
Most slides housed in original metal cases.
Slides removed from MSS.B55, June 2012.
Some slides have glass mounts.
- Dorothy Bliss photographic slides collection of crabs, 1951-1968
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.