Department of Comparative Anatomy records
Scope and Contents
Records from the Department of Comparative Anatomy including budgets and annual reports, personnel files, Arthur James lecture programs, correspondence and documents belonging to assistant curator George Miles Conrad, and curator William K. Gregory, history of the Department, departmental documents and reports of the projects with the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 Linear Foot (1 box)
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20120824; fair; some correspondence such as letters and telegrams have damages such as creases, tears, and discoloration
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Possibly from basement by Pamela Hass.
Previous call number: DR-E
- American Museum of Natural History, Department of Comparative Anatomy records, 1900-1947
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA