Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Slides of African artifacts from Kenya, Nigeria, Ivory & Gold Coast, Belgian Congo, Liberia, Zaire, Kenya,Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan.
Views of the temporary exhibition John T. Nichols: Naturalist at Large, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1989. Images of the display case in the Theodore Roosevelt Rotunda. Also includes images of books in a library, a man reading and people examining a book in an office.
Slides of Kwakiutl objects and Tlingit helmet. Objects include masks, paintings, and sculptures. One slide of the Haida War Canoe (Great Canoe).
- Names: K. Perkins X
- Africans 1
- Indians of North America -- Northwest, Pacific 1
- Kwakiutl art 1
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 1
- Tlingit art 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Anthropology 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio 2
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- Chesek, Craig 1
- Finnin, Denis 1