John T. Nichols: Naturalist at Large exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition John T. Nichols: Naturalist at Large, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1989. Images of the display case in the Theodore Roosevelt Rotunda. Also includes images of books in a library, a man reading and people examining a book in an office.
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
54 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Slide numbers 85-55 to 85-64, 102-250 to 102-267.
34 slides originally housed in PSC 102, now combined with this collection.
Previous numbers include: K16014-K16023
- John T. Nichols: Naturalist at Large exhibition photographic slides, 1989
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA