Beckett, J. (Jackie)
Found in 43 Collections and/or Records:
Drawing Shadows to Stone: The Photography of the Jesup North Pacific Expedition exhibition photographic slides, 1997-1998.
Views of the temporary exhibition, Drawing Shadows to Stone: The Photography of the Jesup North Pacific Expedition, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1997-1998, Library Gallery. Curated by Barbara Math℗♭ÌةƯ and Thomas Ross Miller.
Endangered! Exploring a World at Risk exhibition photographs, 1997.
Views of the temporary exhibition Endangered! Exploring a World at Risk, held at the American Museum of Natural History, March 8-September 1, 1997, Gallery 3. Images of people visiting the exhibition, displays, artifacts, models, and wall text.
The Endurance: Shackleton's Legendary Antarctic Expedition exhibition photographic slides
Epidemic! The World of Infectious Disease exhibition photographic slides
Views of the temporary exhibition, Epidemic! The World of Infectious Disease, held at the American Museum of Natural History, February 27-September 6, 1999. Epidemic! Mostly images of the finished exhibition in the gallery as well as preparators building and painting models in the studio.
Full Moon: Apollo Mission Photographs of the Lunar Landscape exhibition photographic slides
Views of the temporary exhibition Full Moon: Apollo Mission Photographs of the Lunar Landscape, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 2000. Rose Center for Earth and Space.
Hall of Biodiversity photographic slide collection
Photographs of models and exhibitions in the AMNH Hall of Biodiversity, mostly of the Rain Forest diorama. Studio photographs of the individual animals and views of the installation and construction of the diorama. Also includes installation of the giant squid model.
Hall of Biodiversity photographic slides of exhibition displays
Photographs taken in the AMNH Hall of Biodiversity, including the rainforest diorama (modeled on the Dzanga Sangha rainforest in Central African Republic) and Spectrum of Life. Includes close up images of models.
Hall of Human Biology and Evolution Homoerectus Diorama photographic slides, 1993.
Slides from a possible restoration of the Homoerectus Diorama in the AMNH Hall of Human Biology and Evolution. Images of working crew measuring and removing models from the exhibit.
Hall of Human Biology construction photographic slides, 1990-1993
Slides include diorama construction, ceiling fabrication, Homo-Erectus and Neanderthal models, and exhibit displays. Images taken both in the gallery and in the studio.
IBM Kiosk Project photographic slides, 1995-1997.
Photographs of various halls and exhibitions at the AMNH.
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 25
- Africans 1
- Amber 1
- Antarctica -- Discovery and exploration -- British 1
- Ashanti (African people) 1
- Aztecs 1
- Calcite 1
- Cree Indians 1
- Diamonds -- Exhibitions 1
- Dinosaurs -- Exhibitions 1
- Electric fishes 1
- Gems 1
- Gems -- Photographs 1
- Huaca Rajada Site (Sipán, Peru) -- Exhibitions 1
- Indians of North America 1
- Indians of North America -- Northwest, Pacific 1
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New 1
- Kwakiutl art 1
- Minerals 1
- Minerals -- Photographs 1
- Mochica Indians -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions 1
- Mochica Indians -- Kings and rulers -- Exhibitions 1
- Moon 1
- Museum visitors 1
- North America 1
- Peru -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions 1
- Portraits 1
- Pottery, Prehistoric 1
- Sarapes -- Mexico 1
- Scientists -- Portraits 1
- Sculpture 1
- Sculpture, Ijo -- Exhibitions 1
- Serigraphy 1
- Sipán (Peru) -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions 1
- Star trek (Television program) -- Exhibitions 1
- Time capsules -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Tlingit art 1
- Watercolor painting 1
- Wildlife photography -- Competitions 1 ∧ less