Epidemic! The World of Infectious Disease exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition, Epidemic! The World of Infectious Disease, held at the American Museum of Natural History, February 27-September 6, 1999. Epidemic! Mostly images of the finished exhibition in the gallery as well as preparators building and painting models in the studio.
- Finnin, Denis (Photographer, Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1.25 Linear Feet (3 boxes )
867 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Includes Sean Murtha, Tony Rogers, Barrett Klein, Alan Walker, Jason, and David in the AMNH Exhibition Department.
Preparation photographs in PSC 623.
PSC 657 marked "Master set."
Previous numbers used: K18721, K18722, K18150, K18152
- Epidemic! The World of Infectious Disease exhibition photographic slides, 1999
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.