Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
American Museum of Natural History building plans, 1911-1918.
American Museum of Natural History building specifications and contracts, ca. 1900-1999.
American Museum of Natural History proposed new buildings album, 1915-1917.
Wrapped album combines several different reports related to proposed new AMNH buildings, including quarterly report from 1916 and oral report of President Henry Fairfield Osborn to the Trustees from 1916, AMNH annual meeting regarding the Museum's need for new construction. Also includes reprinting of an editorial article from the New York Times regarding this proposal, as well as editorials from the New York Sun, New York World, and Evening Post.
Department of Parks of the City of New York publications and proposal to contractor for expansion of American Museum of Natural History, 1871-1921
Contains bound copy of first annual report of the Board of Commissioners of the City of New York's Dept. of Public Parks, proposal from architects Cady, Berg and See to contractors for building the new south wing and lecture hall of the American Museum of Natural History, and two copies of the Dept. of Parks Ordinance, Rules and Regulations pamphlets.
Francis Lee Jaques field diaries and sketchbooks
- Subject: Museum construction X
- Department Records 4
- Annual reports 2
- Arctic regions -- Discovery and exploration 1
- Artists 1
- Birds -- Exhibitions 1
- Diaries 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Museum exhibits 1
- Natural history museums -- Employees 1
- North America 1
- Ornithology -- United States 1
- Scientific expeditions 1
- Scientific expeditions -- Arctic regions 1
- Voyages and travels 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 4
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Preparation and Installation 1
- Bartlett, Bob, 1875-1946 1
- Chapin, James Paul, 1889-1964 1
- Chapman, Clark R. 1