Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Slides from old Hayden Planetarium including the Hall of the Sun exhibits, murals, art and Zeiss projector. Images of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, moon rocks and moon surface, sun spots, stars, constellations, eclipse, galaxy, nebulas. Total solar eclipse from February 16, 1980, taken at Voi, Kenya, Africa. Eclipse of the moon dated March 13, 1960. Jay Barbree Space Collection includes astronaut medallions, matches, boxes, patches. Many images of Planetarium sculpture (Michelle Doner).
Painting of rock landscape in foreground, earth and stars in sky. Conceptualization of the May 14, 1938 eclipse, second version.
Foreground mountainous, park landscape / middle left sun eclipsed by moon.
- Subject: Lunar eclipses X
- Art Survey 3
- Lunar eclipses -- Art. 3
- Lunar eclipses 1
- Lunar mineralogy 1
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 1
- English 3
- Wilson, James Perry, 1889-1976 2
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio 1
- Hayden Planetarium 1
- Kane, Robert W., 1910-1982 1
- Naval Research Laboratory (U.S.) 1 ∧ less