Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection is composed of 13 composite staff posters which were assembled by Stephen Thurston using Adobe Illustrator. Physical copies of the posters are hung in the Department Hall. They span the years 2007 to 2020. Individual photos of staff members were requested for inclusion and in some cases taken by Thurston or an AMNH Staff Photographer, with credit noted as applicable.
Collection contains digital images and moving pictures captured by Paul Sweet during the 2014 Explore21 Expedition to Papua New Guinea. Content illustrates regular activities of expedition team.
Interactive Gem Application Image Collection, Allison and Roberto Mignone Halls of Gems and Minerals, 2021
Collection of digital images documenting spaces which would be altered or demolished by the construction of the Gilder Science Center. for Science, Education and Innovation. These are primarily of private behind the scenes locations within the departments of Ichthyology, Library Services, Anthropology and Mammalogy.
Audio and video recordings and digital invitations for the James Arthur Lecture Series on the Evolution of the Human Brain. Recordings for 2009-2013, 2018-2019, 2021. Lectures prior to 2008 were printed and are available in the AMNH Research Library's Digital Repository.
- Subject: Born-digital X
- Department Records 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Invertebrates 1
- Brain -- Evolution. 1
- Gems -- Photographs 1
- Geography 1
- Geology -- Asia, Central. 1
- Geology -- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Minerals -- Photographs 1
- Mongolia -- Discovery and exploration. 1
- Museum construction 1
- Natural history -- Exhibitions 1
- Natural history museums -- United States 1
- Papua New Guinea 1
- Physical anthropology. 1
- Rephotography 1
- Scientific expeditions -- Mongolia. 1
- Scientific expeditions -- Oceania 1
- Scientists -- Portraits 1 ∧ less
- Allison and Roberto Mignone Halls of Gems and Minerals 1
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Communications. Editorial 1
- Asiatic Expedition (2nd : 1918-1919) 1
- CAE II 100th Anniversary Rephotography Mission 1