Charles H. Falkenbach papers
Scope and Contents
Charles H. Falkenbach Administrative Files contain correspondence, AMNH pension fund records, expense accounts, specimen exchanges, field work accounts, manuscript notes, and geological surveys. The collection is arranged by individuals, institutions, and by subject.
Box 1 (1927-1961) contains correspondence from A to Christman; Box 2 (1956-1959) contains correspondence from Davies to Frick; Box 3 (1956-1962) contains correspondence from Frick to Schultz; Box 4 (1950-1951) contains correspondence Schultz Oreodonts to Ward; and Box 5 (1952-1956) contains correspondence from Ward to Young.
- Majority of material found within 1940-1962
- Falkenbach, Charles H. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed in the Division of Paleontology. Please contact the collection manager for access; materials are sometimes restricted. https://www.amnh.org/research/paleontology/collections/vertebrate-paleontology-archives
2.5 Linear Feet (5 standard archival boxes)
Alphabetic arrangement by individual, institution, or subject.
Historic Call Number: 3:1
- Charles H. Falkenbach papers, 1916-1962 (bulk 1940-1962)
- Melissa Silvestri, Allyson Mellone, Alana Gishlick, 2021; Maya Naunton, 2023
- 2021 August
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Minimal level collection record created with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Museums for America grant, 2020.
Part of the Vertebrate Paleontology Archives Repository
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024-5192