Liberia Expeditions collections
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, Specimen lists, notes, Catalog of Specimens, reports on 1988 and 1990 expeditions, including American Museum of Natural History Ornithological-Biogeographical Expoloration of the Wonegizi Mountains, Lofa County, Liberia March 1990.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed in the Department of Ornithology. Please contact the collection manager for access; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (6 folders)
- Liberia Expeditions collections, 1985-1990
- Rebecca Morgan, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Department of Ornithology Archives Repository
Division of Vertebrate Zoology
Department of Ornithology
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York NY 10024-5192 US