China and Japan stereographs
Scope and Contents
Two sterographs titled "Unwinding the Cocoons, Japan" and "Chinese Farmer Boys Tilling the Soil, near Port Arthur, Manchuria."
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (2 stereographs)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Letter from Tom Baione, Special Collections Manager, and Laurel Kendall, Anthropology, regarding the accession of the two prints, dated October 17, 1996.
Previous number used: 338;Photographs have captions on the reverse.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; Prints are sleeved; paper.
- China and Japan stereographs, 1909
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA