William James Morden field photograph collection of Africa
Scope and Contents
Field and ethnographical photographs of Africa.
- 1947 , 1953 , 1956
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
12 boxes (approximately 1,146 photographic prints)
Previous numbers used: 300, Albums 29, 23, 28, 22, 27;Includes field photographs.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- William James Morden field photograph collection of Africa, 1947 , 1953 , 1956
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA