William James Morden field photograph collection of Africa
Scope and Contents
Field and ethnographical photographs of Africa.
- 1947 , 1953 , 1956
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
12 boxes (approximately 1,146 photographic prints)
Previous numbers used: 300, Albums 29, 23, 28, 22, 27;Includes field photographs.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- William James Morden field photograph collection of Africa, 1947 , 1953 , 1956
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.