Arthur Radclyffe Dugmore African field photographs
Scope and Contents
African wildlife field photographs, and one photo of Plymouth. Native Africans including the Wakikuyu and Masai. Two photos were published in "Adventures in Beaver Stream camp : lost in the northern wilds" by A. Radclyffe Dugmore.
- circa 1909
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (approximately 72 photographic prints)
Includes field photographs. Numbers on the reverse.
Condition reviewed 2010 poor; to Condition reviewed 2010 good; condition.Box marked as needing conservation. These photos are extremely brittle and dirty
- Arthur Radclyffe Dugmore African field photographs, circa 1909
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA