A.G. Ellis Angkor Thom, Cambodia, Bayon Temple photographs
Scope and Contents
Photograph of A.G. Ellis in front of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom, Cambodia. Included with the print is a photocopied letter from A.G. Ellis to Henry Fairfield Osborn dated November 19, 1924.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (1 photograph)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession letter included.
Previous number used: 311;Includes one facsimile, a photocopied letter, and a photocopied title page from a book.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; Prints are sleeved.
- A.G. Ellis Angkor Thom, Cambodia, Bayon Temple photographs, 1924
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Research Library Special Collections Repository
American Museum of Natural History
Library Services, Special Collections
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York 10024-5192 USA US