Archibald George Campbell photographs of the Lyrebird
Scope and Contents
A small book containing text and small black and white photographs glued to pages.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (1 photograph album (9 photographic prints))
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; marked as needing conservation, not archival storage; album pages are not interleaved
Possible subject terms: Lyrebirds.
- Archibald George Campbell photographs of the Lyrebird, 1940
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA