Canadian travel photographs
Scope and Contents
Includes maps of the provinces, views of the major cities, the Canadian Rocky Mountains and geological formations.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (Ca. 180 filecards with ca. 307 prints.)
Previous number used: USDE 321;Albert K. Dawson, Louis Pope Gratacap, Alfred S. Bickmore, donors.
Albert K. Dawson, E. O. Honey; Will S. Taylor. P.E. Goddard, Barnum Brown, Louis Pope Gratacap, and Ruth E. Crosby, Julius Kirschner, photographers.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; prints are sleeved; negatives are printed below photographs
- Canadian travel photographs, 1898-1938
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA